AiroPro Battery- 320mAh Battery
The AiroPro Battery is the device that is designed exclusively to house these incredible CBD pods!
Its sleek and slim design lets it be used discreetly in any public atmosphere while still packing a hefty enough battery to deliver you the vapor you are looking for!
You will also know that the AiroPro Battery works as the device delivers a gentle vibration to indicate it's active.
Its 8.5-watt output gives you a 2-second draw each time you hit it. Not only is it rechargeable, it gradually tells you its power level!
Note: AiroPro batteries are only compatible with AiroPro cartridges. You will need a 510 Thread Adapter to use other brands' cartridges.
Benefits of the AiroPro Battery
- 150 puffs per cartridge
- Expansive cartridge selection
- Pleasing vibrating sensation
- Better value than disposable
How to Use the AiroPro Battery
- Insert/drop the cartridge into the AiroPro Battery
- Draw on the mouthpiece to activate vaping
- The device vibrates to indicate that it's active during usage
Active Feedback Indication
- One pulse = 30% battery capacity remaining
- Two pulses = 20% battery capacity remaining
- Three pulses = 10% battery capacity remaining
- Halo flashes 10 times = the Battery is expired and needs to be charged
What's Included with the AiroPro Battery
- AiroPro Battery
- Micro USB Charging Chord
- User Manual
AiroPro Battery Rechargeable Specifications
- Closed system, not compatible with other vaporizer cartridges unless you have a 510 magnetic thread adapter
- 6082-T6 Aluminum Alloy Body
- 320 mAh Li-ion Battery
- 8.5W power output
- Serving Size: one 2-second draw; each AiroPod provides 150 puffs
AiroPro's Unique Design and Build
The AiroPro battery uses a CCELL cartridge that is not threaded. Instead of threading, it has a straight magnetic connector. The magnetic connection had to be adjusted occasionally by popping the atomizer back in and pressing it. Not a big deal; this happens with almost every other cartridge type at some point with extensive use.
How to tell your Airopro battery is dying.
The Battery vibrates in a way to tell you if it is dying:
One pulse – 30% battery left
Two pulses – 20% battery left
Three pulses – 10% battery left
The AiroPro Battery Vibrates when you are hitting it!
Taking a hit from the vaporizer results in a vibration you can feel. This feature lets you know when you are getting a hit. Adjust the cartridge by taking it out, putting it back in, and moving it if you are not getting it to hit. This is common with other carts, but with the vibration feature, you get to that part faster since you can tell immediately if the vape pen is not hitting correctly.
To preserve the outstanding quality of your AiroPro CBD Rechargeable Vaporizer, please store it in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, or humidity.
The AiroPro CBD Rechargeable Vaporizer should not be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.