- Onyx Flame (Limited Edition) NEW!
AiroPro Battery- 320mAh Battery
The AiroPro Battery is the device that is designed exclusively to house these incredible CBD pods!
Its sleek and slim design allows it to be used discreetly in any public atmosphere while still packing a hefty enough battery to deliver you the vapor you are looking for!
You will also know that the AiroPro Battery works as the device delivers a gentle vibration to indicate it's active.
Its 8.5-watt output gives you a 2-second draw each time you hit it. Not only is it rechargeable, it gradually tells you its power level!
Note: AiroPro batteries are only compatible with AiroPro cartridges. To use other brands' cartridges, you will need a 510 Thread Adapter.
Benefits of the AiroPro Battery
- 150 puffs per cartridge
- Expansive cartridge selection
- Pleasing vibrating sensation
- Better value than disposable
How to Use the AiroPro Battery
- Insert/drop the cartridge into the AiroPro Battery
- Draw on the mouthpiece to activate vaping
- The device vibrates to indicate that it's active during usage
Active Feedback Indication
- One pulse = 30% battery capacity remaining
- Two pulses = 20% battery capacity remaining
- Three pulses = 10% battery capacity remaining
- Halo flashes 10 times = battery expired and needs to be charged
What's Included with the AiroPro Battery
- AiroPro Battery
- Micro USB Charging Chord
- User Manual
AiroPro Battery Rechargeable Specifications
- Closed system, not compatible with other vaporizer cartridges unless you have a 510 magnetic thread adapter
- 6082-T6 Aluminum Alloy Body
- 320 mAh Li-ion Battery
- 8.5W power output
- Serving Size: one 2-second draw; each AiroPod provides 150 puffs
AiroPro's Unique Design and Build
The AiroPro battery uses a CCELL cartridge that is not threaded. Instead of threading, it has a straight magnetic connector. The magnetic connection had to be adjusted occasionally by popping the atomizer back in and pressing it. Not really a big deal and have had this happen with almost every other cartridge type at some point with extensive use.
How to tell the battery is dying
The battery vibrates in a way to tell you if it is dying:
One pulse – 30% battery left
Two pulses – 20% battery left
Three pulses – 10% battery left
The AiroPro Battery Vibrates when you are hitting it!
Taking a hit from the vaporizer results in a vibration you can feel. I like this feature as it lets you know when you are getting a hit or not. Adjust the cartridge by taking it out and putting it back in and moving it a bit if you are not getting it to hit. This is common with other carts as well, but with the vibration feature, you get to that part a little faster since you can tell right away it if the vape pen is not hitting properly.
To preserve the outstanding quality of your AiroPro CBD Rechargeable Vaporizer, please store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, or humidity.
The AiroPro CBD Rechargeable Vaporizer is not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.