Bulk Delta 9 Gummies - 10mg
Brand: Good CBD
Available Size & Strength
10mg Delta 9 THC + 100mg CBD Per Gummy
- 1lb = 820mg Delta 9 THC + 8200mg CBD Per Jar
- 2lbs = 1640mg Delta 9 THC + 16400mg CBD Per Jar
Flavor: Strawberry Lemonade, Green Apple, Pomegranate, Red Raspberry, Strawberry Cream
- 2018 Farm Bill Compliant, Contains less than 0.3% total Delta 9 THC concentration on a dry-weight basis.
- All Natural Flavors
- 100% Hemp-Derived
- Made in the USA
- Made in a GMP Certified Facility
- Always test in 3rd-party labs
Good CBD Delta 9 THC Gummies, with 10mg Delta 9 THC and 100mg CBD in each gummy. Experience the comfort of CBD plus entourage effects from Delta 9 THC. These CBD with THC gummies will give you the greatest benefits from both cannabinoids.
What is Delta 9 THC
The short answer, it’s the form of THC most individuals think of when talking about marijuana or hemp plants. However, Delta 9 THC is present in sufficient amounts in hemp plants, as it is with marijuana.
Delta 9 THC produces an elevated, more intense psychoactive effect on the mind and body than Delta 8 or Delta 10 THC. Delta 9 is the most widely known form of THC, due to its centuries-long use and strong effects. For those looking for a more “full-spectrum” experience than Delta 8 offers, Delta 9 is for you!
Delta 9 affects everyone differently. Please start with one gummy and wait at least two hours to see how you feel. After that, adjust your dose accordingly.
Organic Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Fruits Puree, Corn Starch, Agar Gum, Pectin, Citric Acid, Spirulina Extract for Color, Sunflower Lecithin, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for Color, Beta Carotene for Color, Malic Acid.
- USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not use if subject to drug testing.