Delta 8 + CBD Gummies
Contents Per Gummy
- 20mg Delta 8 per gummy
- 10mg CBG per gummy
- 30mg CBD per gummy
Contents Per Jar
- 600mg Delta 8 per Jar
- 300mg CBG per Jar
- 900mg CBD per jar
- 4oz Jar
- 30 gummies per jar
- 1800 total cannabinoids per jar
- Made with Hemp-Derived Delta 8 THC Distillate
- Made with Hemp-Derived CBG Isolate
- Made with Hemp-Derived CBD Isolate
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Made in the USA
What Is CBG
In the young hemp plant, CBG is the first form of CBD, THC, and cannabichromene (CBC). CBG is a member of the CBG group of cannabinoids, including cannabigerol acid (CBGA). Research suggests that CBG can kill bacteria, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and resolve even more symptoms. Read More
What Is Delta 8
Delta-8-Hemp produces similar psychoactive effects to delta-9-THC but is 50 to 60 percent less potent. When taken in high doses, delta-8-THC has shown to cause lower levels of anxiety than its relative delta-9-THC.
Delta-8 offers a feeling of clarity that does not trigger anxiety or confusion, heightens the senses, and improves perceptibility.
For more info. Click Here
Is Delta 8 Legal In Your State
Despite their similarities, the structural difference between delta 8 THC and delta 9 THC makes a substantial difference in how they affect our bodies. This difference also impacts their legal status.
To find out if Delta 8 is legal in your state, CLICK HERE.
Detla 8 + CBD Gummies Shipping Restrictions
* We cannot sell or ship Delta 8 products to the following states: Nevada, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.
Delta 8 + CBD gummies affect everyone differently. Please start with one gummy bear and wait at least two hours to see how you feel. After that, you can adjust your dose accordingly.
- USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
Consult a physician before using this product.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.