About Our CBC Vape Cartridge
Our CBC vape cartridge features almost 400mg of 100% hemp-derived cannabichromene and ~100mg of CBD, CBN, CBG, CBDv, and a custom terpene blend for maximum effects. Each CBC vape cartridge contains:
- 500mg total extract
- 400mg CBC
- 50 mg blend of CBD, CBG, CBN, CBDv, and other hemp compounds
- 50 mg blend of terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
CBC is a less viscous oil, so to maximize the length of your CBC vape cartridge, we encourage vaping on lower temps and allowing the oil to cool between hits (avoid rapid re-hitting).
CBC is an extremely harsh cannabinoid to vape in high concentrations. You will likely cough even with small puffs. Do not take big hits of this pen.
What are the Effects of CBC Vape Cartridge?
It’s important to know that extensive research with CBC is not currently available. While appearing to be safe, well-tolerated, and non-intoxicating, there is not large scale testing that would definitively suggest one way or the other. While our initial studies suggest that CBC may be a great cannabinoid for improving mood, the use of this product is experimental on your part, and you should not assume CBC will improve your mood based on the limited studies that exist. This product is not known to cause intoxication. However, there have been user reports suggesting that CBC with other cannabinoids can heighten and/or enhance their effects. Take precautions and test in small doses if using with other cannabinoids, especially any forms of THC.
Due to the lack of scientific studies with CBC, we do not suggest using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18, poor physical health, or taking any other medications. We suggest working with a cannabis-licensed doctor when using this product.
CBC Vape Cartridge Product Description
Description: Breath and button-activation compatible .5ml 510 cartridge with 500mg total material
Serving Size: One puff
Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs. NOTE THAT CBC IS A THINNER OIL AND WILL BE USED UP MUCH FASTER THAN TYPICAL CANNABINOID EXTRACTS
Ingredients: Broad Spectrum CBC oil and custom terpenes
CBC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
Type: Broad-spectrum CBC oil with natural terpenes
Amount of Extract: 500 mg
CBC Content: 8400 mg
Extraction Material: Hemp
∆9THC Content: None detected
Plant-Derived Terpenes: Yes
The cartridge is ready to go upon receipt and works simply by attaching to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This CBC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This CBC vape cartridge is typically not intoxicating to people. However, we still suggest you do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area, creating space at the tank's top. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- 3chi CBC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our CBC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC.
"Cannabichromene (CBC) is one of the estimated 120+ cannabinoids found in Cannabis Sativa and was simultaneously discovered in 1966 by two independent research groups. Although CBC is normally found in relatively small amounts in modern cannabis plants, it was originally classified as a major cannabinoid and cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). While they vary in structure, CBC, CBD, and ∆9-THC share similar biosynthetic pathways and have identical chemical compositions. Like CBD, CBC is a non-intoxicating, non-psychoactive compound. However, unlike CBD and ∆9-THC, CBC is not a DEA scheduled compound. Therefore, it can be used in foods, beverages, dietary supplements, and cosmetics as long as the appropriate regulatory requirements are met. CBC has been reported to have broad, health-promoting effects throughout the body."